Everybody seems like having their grown-up Christmas list or any wishes this coming yuletide season. To join the bandwagon, I am listing my very own wish lists before this year ends. I cross my fingers, arms and legs (LOL) to make it come true!
1. To get a passport that is needed for my Germany travel next year! Hopefully the visa will be approved too.
2. More blessings, good health and safety for my families and relatives.
3. Be with my Handsome Nurse the soonest before I fly my gorgeous butt out of the country.
4. Spend some time with my college and high school friends. It has been a long while since I have not seen them. I miss our bonding and memories we shared during school days. Ah, those were the days!
5. To finish watching all the TV shows, animes and movies that I downloaded. LOL It has been eons that those stuff stuck in my computer. hahaha
6. Buy more worth reading novels and read read read! I miss reading so much.
7. Step my foot to any white sand beaches in Camotes Island. Those crystal clear blue waters, creamy white sands and serene atmosphere entice me to have fun and chill as a reward for working so hard these past three years.
8. Save and save much more moolah. hahaha I really wanted to commit myself to spend less and hope that I will not go beyond my budget when I shop, eat or travel as I prepare for my exciting European trip next year!
9. May my relationship with Handsome Nurse will really work out until the day we will meet and settle down perhaps. hehe Oh, Lord God please bless us always.
10. Be more open minded, much stronger to face all trials and a better person in the coming years.
I will not wish for something lavish because in reality I cannot have it unless some billionaire will hook up with me. hahaha May I have all the determination to make the reachable wishes come true as I am a fan of procrastination.