Is it wrong to ask for affection or fondness in your partner when you feel like he/she is not sweet on the past days?
– The situation is you are used with his or her constant expression of fondness and always telling you those three magical words in every conversation. This might be an overused expression to some but for you it is always nice to hear those words rolling out of your apple of the eye’s mouth.
Is it wrong to tell your partner that he or she is not being sweet anymore compare to his or her past actions?
– The dilemma is your partner got furious and irritated that he or she was thinking that you are insinuating something that he or she is doing something fishy. The way he or she comprehended the words you express is definitely wrong! Misunderstood – is the perfect description to describe the misconception.
Is it really wrong?
Is it absolutely wrong?
Is it definitely wrong to let your partner know that you need the sweet gestures and lovable phrases for you to know that LOVE is really there?
Is it asking for too much?
Is it really suffocating?
Is it worthy to get irritated?
Warning: This is a rant review!
Our office mates and I suddenly craved for Filipino dishes and since there is this new Filipino restaurant situated minutes away from our working place, we ordered some of their cuisines. For lunch, we chose the following:
1. Grilled chicken leg and thigh – the meat is so hard, it is like you are chewing a rubber or a bubble gum. The taste is so bland. You cannot really feel any distinguishing flavor with their grilled chicken. Good thing, there is a sauce that will give the meat some taste. I think the chicken is kinda recycled from yesterday’s preparation since it is not juicy and so hard to chew.
2. Calamares – the price does not justify the serving size and taste of the dish.
3. Adobong Kangkong – the water spinach is somewhat overcooked and no taste at all. It seems like it has been reheated a couple of times.
4. Grilled sausage and Bicol Express – the size of the sausage is so small, it seems like a poor imitation of the authentic size of the “real sausage”. Bicol Express is just so-so. Not so spicy and flavorful.
5. Chicharong Bulaklak – one word: bland
6. Leche Flan- it surprised me that the cost of this dessert is so unjust to its serving! If you were to measure it, it is just like a medium-sized spoon size.
7. Maja Blanca – nuff said
I thought Pino Inasal, in Tabunok, Talisay City branch is just the same like the one in uptown Cebu branch. But I was just so disappointed. However, it serves as a blessing in disguise since I am planning to bring my family in there to enjoy a gastronomic meal. It is really better that I had a taste beforehand of their dishes before encountering a more dining nightmare. One more thing, I thought I will have a full and heavy stomach this afternoon but sad to know it left me a growling stomach and hungry self. >.>
It was early in the evening when I head home. Inside the PUV were the young couple and I. At first I do not mind what they were doing because I was busy staring outside the window while listening to my favorite music. Few blocks away will be my drop off point then I made a favor to the boyfriend of the girlfriend to pass my fare but to no avail they did not listen. I started wondering why they cannot hear me. Que horror! They were lip locking as if no one’s inside the PUV! Hahahahaha
Jeez, I do not know if I’ll be embarrassed with what I’ve seen or them being embarrassed that someone is watching them exchanging saliva. *Gross LOL* It was too late for me to realized that I should have taken some video or photographed them while kissing. Hahaha I hope that the couple realized that too much public display of attention is gross unless both of them are physically pleasing to the eyes! [pun intended] *insert evil and mean laugh here*
After more than 2 decades — I still juggle with the circus dealings called life.
After 20+ years — I continue to experience memorable, distressing and happy encounters in this planet Earth. (LOL)
After a period of more than 20 years — I keep on riding the roller coaster and mishmash happenings that taught me a lesson or two.
A learning that molded me to be a stronger and better person comparing to who am I on the past decades.
Yet after those years I still feel that there are missing pieces in my life that I do not know if I can find it.
After more than 20 years of existence, it suddenly kicks me in that I need to do something that will realize my life long dreams.
More than 2 decades of living. Then, another year will come, where will I be on the next 365 days?